Are you tired of the guilt that takes over when you decide to give in to your sweet tooth? Well worry no more! With this recipe, you can still have a sweet, creamy, delicious snack without nearly as much guilt! Protein Ice Cream is becoming more and more popular, so here’s a recipe that we absolutely love and hope you will too!
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Ice Cream
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or non-dairy) or heavy whipping cream
- 2 scoops of ISO-Force White Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional, for added sweetness)
- Ice cubes (optional, for a colder and thicker consistency)
- In a blender, combine the milk, ISO-Force protein powder, peanut butter, and honey (if using).
- If you prefer a thicker ice cream, then we suggest adding a little more than a handful of ice cubes to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape excess ingredients down the sides of the blender and blend again to ensure everything is well combined.
- Taste the ice cream and adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more honey if necessary. Adding cinnamon can also help provide a delicious unique taste while offering glucose utilization support!
- Once you achieve your desired consistency and flavor, scoop the protein-infused ice cream into a bowl and enjoy immediately.
This delicious and nutritious protein ice cream is an amazing way to boost your daily protein intake and is super simple to make. It's perfect for a quick breakfast, post-workout recovery, or to be used as a healthy snack.
So get rid of that post-snack guilt that we’re used to letting consume us, and enjoy your snacking again!
Be The Force!